Explore potential opportunities available for your family through CHIP.
Families who are eligible for CHIP services:
- Live in the Virginia Cities of Roanoke or Salem or the Counties of Bedford, Botetourt, Craig or Roanoke
- Have Medicaid Insurance
- Have 1 or more child under the age of 5, or are expecting their first child
- Have custody (full or joint) of the child(ren) they wish to enroll
- Are available for monthly home visits during CHIP Office Hours (8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday)
- If you are interested in enrolling your family in CHIP, or would like to refer a family for CHIP services, please contact the Intake Coordinator at (540) 857-6993 x135.