This ticket purchase includes 10 seats to any of the seatings at 8 AM, 9 AM, 10 AM, 11 AM OR 12 PM.
***All ticket sales are final and nonrefundable. In the event that the State of Virginia is pushed back to Stage 2, ticket purchasers will be contacted for a refund or an opportunity convert purchase into a 100% tax deduction.
This year’s event will be modified to comply with social distancing and will include the following safety provisions:
- Tables will be 6 FT apart
- No sharing of tables, unless you you request/schedule it. Bring your Quarantine Pod!
- No shared craft table. Everything will be done at your table that you are at with your family/friends.
- Several small seatings (8 AM, 9 AM, 10 AM, 11 AM or 12 PM) with stations with social distancing being constantly maintained.
- Masks will be worn by all volunteers and staff. Attendees will wear a mask when they are not at their table eating.
- There will be a separate entrance and exit.
- People will not register at a table, they will be greeted at the door and immediately seated at their table. Individuals will not be allowed to wait in the lobby for other guests.
- In lieu of a buffet, plated meals will be served.